Accéder au contenu principal

Half-Life 3

Half-Life 3 confirmed by ex-Valve employee

Apparently it's 'kind of public knowledge' 

Half-Life 3 confirmed by ex-Valve employee
IT'S HAPPENING
Half-Life 3 is being worked on right now and Left 4 Dead 3 is also shaping up quite nicely, according to Counter-Strike co-creator and ex-Valve man, Ming Le.
In a Twitch interview with goRGNtv, Le was asked about the existence of Half-Life 3. "I don't think I can talk about that, to be honest," he said, before going ahead and talking about it.
"I think it's kind of public knowledge, that people know that it is being worked on. And so if I were to say that yeah, I've seen some images, like some concept art of it, that wouldn't be big news to be honest.
"I guess I could say that I did see something that looked kinda like in the Half-Life universe," said Le.
"And I mean it wouldn't surprise anyone if I said they're doing it, they're working on it, yeah. So to go on a limb I'd say I did see some concept art for Half-Life 3".

Zombie speed

"Hopefully that doesn't get out," he went on. "Hopefully that doesn't get out. It seems like old news by now, I think everybody knows it's being worked on."
Le added that he was also pumped for Left 4 Dead 3, which he said Valve is also busily working on as we speak: "I saw it, it looks great. I was really excited when I saw that."

 

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

ZTE TL99 with 20MP camera spotted on TENNA: Launch imminent

ZTE TL99 with 20MP camera spotted on TENNA: Launch imminent Looks like ZTE is going to launch a new smartphone in the market soon. Well, Chinese certification authority TENAA has now certified a ZTE smartphone with model numbers TL99. Besides, the appearance on the certification site could only mean one thing, the company is gearing up to unveil the device in the coming days. While the company is yet to announce the details of the smartphone and the release dates officially, the listing does shed some light on the specifications of the upcoming ZTE phone. So going by the details provided on the certification website, ZTE TL99 is featuring a 5.5-inch AMOLED multi-touch display with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution. The handset looks to be powered by 2GHz quad-core processor (name not announced) which is paired with 4GB RAM. The ZTE TL99 is offering 64GB internal memory and it is expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card. Further, the listing, reveals that the handset comes with a...

Android Wear 2.0 update fails to fix persistent issues, unleashes more bugs

Android Wear 2.0 update fails to fix persistent issues, unleashes more bugs Android Wear 2.0 for smart watches got an update recently and it seems the update has also brought in some serious issues with it. Several smartwatch users have reported on online forums that the features introduced through the update are not functioning aptly along with the incapability to fix a persistent issue of the device that is messing up with reminders. Wear 2.0 that was first released in February 2017 brings custom watch face complications, Google Assistant support, and a new system interface to compatible smart watches. The issue with the Google Assistant that have been reported by users is that it is incapable of performing tasks other than carrying out basic internet searches. The assistant should also be capable of setting timers and control smart lights which it simply isn't doing. The problem with reminders has long been noted and it is a bigger issue. Users have had a problem...

Panasonic launches Eluga A3 and A3 Pro with virtual assistant Arbo

Panasonic launches Eluga A3 and A3 Pro with virtual assistant Arbo As promised earlier, Japanese manufacturer Panasonic has just launched two new smartphones in India. Dubbed as the Panasonic Eluga A3 and Eluga A3 Pro, the handsets are priced at Rs. 11,290 and Rs. 12,970 respectively. The company also unveiled its latest brand campaign; "So Much To Do" for the Eluga product series. The main highlight of these two smartphones is the virtual assistant called Arbo. Commenting on the launch Mr. Manish Sharma, President and CEO, Panasonic India and South Asia, Vice President, Appliances Company and Executive Officer, Panasonic Corporation said, "We believe our in-house developed artificial intelligence (AI)-based virtual assistant Arbo will be a differentiator." Specs of Panasonic Eluga A3 Let's begin with the specs of the Panasonic Eluga A3. It comes with a 5.2-inch full HD display. Under its hood, the smartphone is powered by a Quad-core Me...